Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pre-Dawn Wonderment

Time and time again, I feel as if I'm looking at myself and my actions from a 3rd person point-of-view. Previously I only felt this way when I was ashamed, embarassed, or angry. Now I'm beginning to feel as though this person inside of me, this soul that is buried so deep within my conscious is beginning to bloom and shape the person I feel destined to become. I begin to see life in a new hue of vibrant color, a blossoming of chance and opportunity. When I act, I'm beginning to see patterns of where those actions will take me in my future. I'm no saint, I'm no saviour, but I feel that I can influence and inspire the people around me to do better. Better for themselves, better for their family, or better in any way they choose to see the situation. I always ask myself "What's good?" As in all situations, there is no black and white in this world. So no, I will not judge what actions my own personal sphere of gravitation my fellow man is drawn towards make. If I inspire some to change the habits they feel is bad, or if I inspire some to change to do something you or I would feel is wrong I see it the same way anyone would: I take solace in the fact that they simply changed. I can't control someones' life, nor do I have the desire to. I just want to go through my life helping people make the decision to make a better way through this epic journey for themselves, in any way they see fit.

As dawn approaches, I will take a moment to wonder where my life is headed. Who am I going to meet? Who am I going to love? Who am I going to be?


I'm not sure if any of this made sense, but I just needed to transcribe my feelings once again. If you have any advice for me, leave a comment

Always yours,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment